Announcing an upgrade to your Online Bill Pay account.
Lapeer County Bank & Trust Co. is upgrading Online Bill Pay to make it even simpler and more convenient.
Starting Monday, May 9th, your Online Bill Pay home page will be an account dashboard that allows you to monitor payment activity at a glance. From your dashboard you’ll be able to:
- View all payees, upcoming bills, payment history and account balances
- Quickly add a new payee
- Make a payment to any person or company
- Set up recurring payments for bills that are the same each month
- See bill amounts and payment due dates with eBill
To learn more about using your upgraded Online Bill Pay, view this helpful step-by-step demo.
Preparing for your Online Bill Pay upgrade.
This upgrade should not disrupt your service. In fact, we’re making the entire upgrade as simple and seamless as possible for you.
Here’s what you can expect when your Online Bill Pay upgrades on Monday, May 9:
- You will be prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to your upgraded Online Bill Pay account.
- All of your payees and any scheduled payments will automatically carry over to the new system. You will want to verify all your payees and payments have transferred accurately.
- Your current payment history will be reset as of May 9 and will not be available online after the upgrade.
- You need to immediately print or record any payment history that is important to you, before Friday, May 6.
- With this update, our processing time will be pushed back to 3:00 p.m.
Please view a short demo to see the enhanced simplicity and convenience of upgraded Online Bill Pay. Contact Lapeer County Bank & Trust Co. at 810.664.2977 with any questions about your account. to 3:00 p.m.